Rules and Regulations
Storage spaces are reserved on a first come, first serve basis, so reserve one today by submitting the following:
- Stop in, call or reserve online on this website
- Completed Service Request Form upon delvery of the vehicle at contract signing.
- Copy of Title or Registration, and Driver’s License upon delivery of the vehicle
- Payment for the desired term (We accept cash, check, money order or Visa/ Mastercard.)
Important Policies To Remember
- Vehicles must be in good running order. This includes the brakes, steering, tires, clutch, and battery. Any vehicle not meeting these conditions may be refused entry. Although not necessary, we always suggest including a car cover for your vehicle for the storage term. Even an old sheet or blanket will suffice.
- A spare key must be left with us as vehicles may be moved as business dictates.
- There is no access to a vehicle during its storage period. This ensures that no customers have access to other customers property.
- Appointments must be scheduled 5-7 days prior to either dropping off, or removing vehicle from our facility. In most instances, your vehicle may be blocked by other stored vehicles.
- Once a vehicle exits the building, your contract is terminated. Be sure you have selected and paid for the proper term, we do not give refunds for early exits.
- Our professional staff is responsible for parking all vehicles in the facility. Due to insurance reasons, customers are not allowed to park their own vehicles.
- We disconnect the negative terminal on the battery to prevent the battery from going dead. We do not allow batteries to be removed from vehicles. If you wish to trickle charge your vehicle while it is here, you will privide the charger and we include a fee of $8 per month to run it. Our staff will take care of all your requests. Please remember to mention any specifics you wish for your vehicle.