With the new Erie County COVID-19 restrictions, we are now operating on an appointment basis only. You may get same day access depending on traffic. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
Contactless move-in options available.
View Contactless Move-in Options
Dear Metro-Self Storage Customers,
Metro Self-Storage has been cleared to stay open, but we are on appointment access only until Erie County restrictions are lifted. The state has several recommendations for businesses, and our policies and procedures have been modified accordingly. Please see the key highlights noted below:
- Metro Self-Storage has recently been operating on an appointment-only basis.
- All customers are required to sign in, get a temperature scan, and complete a health questionnaire before entering the building.
- All customers are required to wear a mask at all times while visiting inside the facility.
- We have limited the occupancy in each storage area to guarantee social distancing and a safe working environment.
- We strongly suggest all customers schedule appointments for their visits as access will be guaranteed.
- All payments may be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), debit card, prepaid card, cash, or check.
- All Penske truck business will temporarily cease until Erie county lifts the current restrictions.
Learn More about the Recent Changes
Call 716-883-8000 to reserve a room today!
About Metro Self-Storage
Metro Self-Storage has been in operation since 1984, and owned locally by the William S. Hein & Company since 1991. Our 250,000 square foot all-heated facility contains over 650 storage rooms and over 250 vehicle storage spaces.
Conveniently located on Main Street in Buffalo, Metro has had the privilege of serving local customers from every surrounding neighborhood, all the local colleges and universities, as well as many local businesses and organizations.
We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and convenience, as well as providing our customers with a knowledgeable and courteous consultation to ensure their transition goes smoothly.