Rules and Regulations
Due to the nature and scope of the business, we must enforce policies and procedures for the security of all customers, staff and operations. Particularly in these days and times, it is imperative to adhere to strict operational and/or security measures. These policies, which apply to all customers include:
Policies and Procedures
- Photo ID is required to access the building for contract holder and all access persons. No customers are allowed into the building until they have signed in at the office and a Metro representative has verified the account.
- Invoices are reminders only. Your rent is due on the same date that you moved in on.
- When vacating a room, account must be paid in full (cash or credit card only on day of move out), room must
be completely emptied, and checked out by a staff member. You will receive a “Move Out” receipt. You are legally responsible for the rent on your contract until you receive this receipt.
- No smoking anywhere in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No food allowed in the building
- No pets allowed in the building
- No loud, obscene, or abusive language or music
Limitations on Stored Items
- No food or vehicles of any kind are permitted in storage rooms.
- No firearms, or explosives
- Any gas powered equipment (lawn mowers, snow blowers etc.) must have all gas removed
- Refrigerators and freezers should be defrosted before storage, and doors propped open to avoid mold
Schedule of Fees – All fees non-negotiable
- $20 late fee when payment is 5 days overdue
- $35 returned check fee
- $50 collection fee once account is 60 days past due
- $100-$250 auctioneer fee, once account has been handed over to auctioneer for non-payment